Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Last minute

I dropped my phone on the way to the park today. It stopped working for a bit and then I started panicking. Good thing after a couple of minutes it started working again but then the back is all scratched it's not smooth and shiny anymore :( I should be more careful next time.

I have tons of yogurt in my refrigerator right now and I am under pressure to finish all
Of it in 3 days. So right now I am sitting on my bed eating yogurt instead of getting ready to go to bed something I don't normally do. It's actually nice to break the rules once in a while...It's liberating :)

Had some tofu for dinner and mangoes for dessert now
I am dreaming of pancakes...

Today was a good day...hoping that tomorrow
Would also be an easy one.

On my to-do list tomorrow: laundry and packing (how exciting!)

Blogging on my phone so no pictures today...

No comments: