Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Anywayse it's October already and the leaves are starting to fall, time sure flies and sometimes i'm scared that one day I would wake up and I would still be doing the same stuff I'm doing right now except that I'll be old and wrinkly. It's been a busy month for me I mean September was a blur,went to chicago, watched the Weezer conert (which was awesome btw), I have a new niece named Kylie who looks adorable. I'll be taking my vacation in march so that I could take advantage of the one month allowed to us employees and I can't wait it's been almost two years since I've been home and I'm really excited the once so familiar sights and sounds are such a distant memory that I have to replay them over and over again at night so that I won't forget. *I wish I was homewardbound*

No comments: