Tuesday, October 16, 2001

My mom is coming to visit me!!!!!!!!!! woo-hoo~ man I'm so excited she couldn't come here in a better time. I'm just feeling a little depressed right now actually I've been in this deep funk for almost a month now, call it PMS call it the winter blues but I'm not feeling any better. My roommate calls it my isolation mood. There are days that I would just stare in front of the TV and would burst into tears for no apparent reason or I would just lie on my bed and just think about the reasons why being alone sucks. Sometimes being strong can be a weakness, I am guilty of that. I don't like asking people for help, I don't want people to see me cry , I don't want people to know what I feel, I want them to see me as someone who is independent and strong willed, I want them to take the first step, I want them to make the first move. I think I'm strong but I'm not I'm a very very weak person I'm an eighty year old woman trapped in a 21 year old's body

No comments: