Thursday, September 26, 2002

My gosh it's the end of September already and I'm planning to go home again in January so that's like in 3 months! I haven't filed my vacation yet I do hope that they will let me have it, I mean I haven't missed work and I've been coming in on time and I usually leave the office after 5 so basically I've been a pretty good employee (well except for the whole long distance thing hehehehe). So yey! I'm pretty excited, Vans is also going home so I'm sure we're gonna have a blast, the gang is complete again, the last time we were all together was senior year in college and those were such fun times. In October I will start my computer classes at the it will be on the 10th, I can't wait I haven't been in a classroom for two years so I'm all psyched. Basically, I decided to do it because I figured might as well grab the opportunity, I don't really use my brain at work and when I go home I usually plop down in front of the telly and zone out, I might as well zone out in a classroom...

No comments: