Saturday, October 12, 2002

Saturday night and I'm at home eating ramen noodles, is that how it's supposed to be? I'm 22 years old and living away from home in a foreign country you should think that I'm living a pagan lifestyle, party all night and sleep all day but it's the exact opposite I'm usually asleep at 11 pm and wake at 9 to watch my cartoons I'm regressing I could relate more to 9 year olds than to 22 year olds, at least with the kiddies I'm cool, because I could talk about Sponge Bob Squarepants and Dexter's Laboratory without feeling silly I couldtotally relate with them. On the other hand when I'm with people my age I can be a total dork, case in point: earlier this evening while wating for the elevator, my crush from 5th floor was there, he was just standing there and I couldn't even talk properly to my roomie I was all like "duh..err..hehehe" I was blushing and he wasn't even talking to me sad...I couldn't look him straight in the eye, opportunity knocked and I didn't have the guts to grab it...totally ignored it,

No comments: