Sunday, September 16, 2007

things are looking up don't you think?


"ms. a after i go pee pee do you think we can talk about what animals eat?" who would have thought that this line would turn out to be the highlight of my day? despite the self doubt, the stress, the exhaustion and the recurring dream of being swallowed up by a huge wave i can truly say that this is what i want to do for the rest of my life. it is amazing to think that it has been only a year since i turned my back on cubicles, copiers, toners, lunch meetings, overtime, time sheets, work shirts, pumps and packed lunches yet it feels like it was a lifetime ago. have you ever had a dream so vivid that you actually find yourself saying that a dream this vivid i surely will not forget but then the minute you open your eyes all you have left are hazy images? well it is kind of like that.

i am rediscovering pete yorn, oh to be 22 again...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Calls him every day, He took a kind of vacation, Was heading for something, Won’t leave her alone

sleep better, pete yorn
____________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

cnb said...

nicole! nagmigrate din ako sa blogspot. :)

EO said...

nagmigrate na tayo lahat

Anonymous said...

Nik! I'm still having a hard time understanding blog-city's suggestion about retrieving my old entries,so guin copy+paste ko lang ang akon blog-city entries diri. I made adjustments on some of the pictures that I inserted since I also lost my zoto(photo) account when my free subscription w/ them was taken away as well. I just hope I won't loose any of the ones I copied+pasted when the expiration date from blog-city comes up.

Anonymous said...

hello, neecole. Nagmigrate na rin ako sa blogdrive nga lang... slowreinvention@blogdrive.com.

Anyway, somehow when I left my NLP job to teach, I felt the same way that you do... I also lost "my spur of the moment writing" state when I was teaching... well until now. hehe. I am so glad that you are enjoying every moment of teaching little kids. :) Take care. - gene

Anonymous said...

hi neecole!
haha. ako rin, nagmigrate.
napapadaan lang. i transferred na rin.
na-link na kita. :)