Saturday, April 10, 2010

SOS

they say everyday you learn something new. today i learned not to paint my toes while sitting on the floor and putting your red (and I can't emphasize it enough) RED nail polish on top of your laptop because chances are your left hand will knock it over thus spilling RED nail polish on your semi clean white carpet. after the initial panic i then proceeded to pour nail polish remover on the stain and scrubbing it with a paper towel. nail polish remover was not enough i then sprayed bleach and used a sponge to try to get the stain out. Instead of going away the stain became this huge blotchy thing and i think i am a little bit high from the fumes. So now my bedroom looks like a crime scene with a huge red stain on the floor. it looks like i killed a chihuahua while in a drug induced hallucination. no excuse me while i go find something to eat i have a serious case of the munchies. until then...

----------

"When I get up in the morning, put the kettle on
Make us some coffee, say hey to the sun
Is it enough to write a song, and sing it to the birds
They'd hear just the tune, not understand my love for words
But you would hear me and know...

I want only this
I want to live
I want to live a simple life
"

-simple life, the weepies


No comments: