Tuesday, October 12, 2010

dependency

there is a fine line between chaos and stability and everyday we are treading on it
october 2010

-----
today's highlight: after reluctantly admitting to someone that i am so dependent on my gps and when i finally convinced myself that i can leave it at home and wean myself from it, i MISSED my exit (my biggest fear). but then after a short freak out i managed to find my way through the crazy downtown sacramento streets and made it home safe and sound. hooray for independence!!

---

constant rotation:

"I wouldn't say the word now but this is not what I meant,
For a woman that's fallen over head and ears
And still so warm, but I'm lonely too,
Suddenly she is still and says, "I hope that things will be better here."

Oh la we've got a lot to learn from each other,
We've got to stick together.
Oh la we've got a lot to learn from each other,
We've got to stick together"

No comments: