Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Ayayay I hate being sick. My roommate was sick last week so I guess she passed her germs to me ugh! So anyway my lease ends this coming July and I'm already starting looking for a new place, since my current rent is quite steep and also I'm really not sure if I want to be roommates with my current one, it's a long story don't get me wrong she's a very dear friend but in my opinion she's not roomie material. Well my other friend and I were talking about rooming together, we were pretty excited about it. However when I went home to the Philippines her mom told me that she was planning to move to California this June and go to school there and I was like what?! I knew she was thinking about it, but I didn't know that she's starting this June. I talked to her Monday and I asked her if we're still going to be roommates and she was like "ummm..I'm not sure I might go back to school" and I asked her when are you planning to do that, she was like I don't know. It's soooooo frustrating, she doesn't even know what to take up, she doesn't even know when, she even told me that we can still be roomies but then she might leave so she will find someone who will replace her argh! well that's an okay idea but I don't want to be left hanging so anyway I told her that I'll just look for my own place and she should have told me earlier about that. Well she knows I'm a bit pissed, I'm just annoyed and sick.

No comments: