Tuesday, May 21, 2002

My apartment hunting last Saturday was unsuccessful, I mean we did see some really awesome places but they were too expensive for me and my friend. I guess one option would be for me to just live alone and rent out a studio or a basement or something, since my friend could not make up her mind whether or not she will give up her place and also she still has to consider her roommate, it's getting complicated and I think for my peace of mind as well as theirs, living alone would be an option. Being alone would not be that bad, right now I'm practically living by myself since my roommate is either over at her bf's place or just sleeping for 24 hours straight. Oh well whatever will be will be. Anyhoo, work is still the same I'm still counting the minutes it's been pretty slow, it's becasue the students are all having their summer vacations and also the deadline for Fall 2002 is over, it will pick up again in August (argh!). Basically right now I'm just getting paid to surf the net, so it's a win-win situation. Well that's about it fr now..more updates later...

No comments: