Tuesday, July 08, 2008

got carried away...
december 2007
christmas presents for my first montessori class



"everyone has a car, people who don't have cars are dead"
this quote is courtesy of my very outspoken 4 year old E in class today.

one time 4 year old M asked me "ms. a why are you alone?" and as if it was not clear enough he had a follow-up question "i mean why don't you have a kid?" i wanted to answer him, my dear boy it's because i am too busy watching my dramas instead of going out and meeting other people and also the stability that i am praying for is still an illusion, so please don't ever ask me that question again because it seems that everyone and their mother is asking me the same thing but instead i replied: "M, do you want to have a lesson?" distraction, it always works.

___________________________________________________________________
Well actually I've got friends who (la la lie)
Will help me pull through (la la la lie la la la lie)
The spaceman that can't get high
I'm coming back to my girl by July
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Jack's Mannequin, La La Lie
____________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

undercrisis said...

hi nic! musta ka na?

-xtin

ps daan ka minsan sa blog ko. hehehe.

undercrisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hello, nicole! Yay, she's semi-back into blogging. How are you?

Anyway, I don't like being asked the same question too. Eh, bakit ba? Walang pakialaman na lang, pwede. hehe

Halong, Nics.

Anonymous said...

nekey!

aluha you're back. i've decided to open another blog entry. . . . diri man. lol.

hagssypooh.blogspot.com

*muah* hags =0)