Sunday, July 20, 2008

life is like a box of jelly beans...you wonder who the heck
thought that jalapeno would be a nice addition to an otherwise
great bunch.

...................................

current addiction: this korean tv/reality show


yesterday i saw one of the saddest things i have ever seen, 2 middle aged women drunk at 8:00 pm crossing a busy intersection. what is more sadder than 2 women trying desperately to hold on to their inner queen bee, sorority 20 year old selves? knowing that they have a much exciting social life than a 28 year old single girl.

summer is almost over so that means that school is starting *hooray* -- can you tell that i am being sarcastic? don't get me wrong i love my children, i love teaching however, it's the constant "ms. A. MW is not my friend!" or "Ms. A, she hit me!" or *blag* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" that drains me of all my energy. with all the constant negotiations and peace talks i have to do all through out the day i should be able to work for the united nations. cleaning up vomit, pee and the dreaded number 2 has been added to my job description and possibly my resume. basically what i am trying to say is that whoever is looking for a peace negotiator that can sanitize and clean up vomit, pee and the dreaded number 2 i am the girl for that job.


.......................

"Hey remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green? Hey remember that month when I only ate boxes of tangerines? So cheap and juicy, tangerines...
That Time, Regina Spektor

..........................


No comments: