Monday, July 07, 2008

ms. A. according to Curtis
04/18/2008
(Yes, my head is that big)


sentimental, that's what i feel today. looking at pictures taken 1, 3 even 5 years ago does not help either. it's weird seeing yourself grinning ear to ear with your arm around people who are now considered acquaintances instead of friends. it's sad to see the old place you used to call home, the old haunts you know so well are now just mega pixels and memories.

tired was what i felt yesterday. coming back from a weekend with my family playing rockband on wii, i needed another vacation to recover from the vacation.

tomorrow, maybe tomorrow would be a little bit better. if things go my way i might be even happy.



"When it's quiet, does she hear me? Jettisoned to the center of the storm And I'm thinking I Prefer not to be rescued"
Rescued, Jack's Mannequin

No comments: