Monday, February 21, 2011

clicked my heel 3 times and here i am...

spent 2 days listening to someone talk while trying my best not to fall asleep
it was college all over again
long beach, february 2011

---
i am so glad to be back home
long beach was nice, it would have been better if it wasn't raining most of the time
it wasn't as bad as i expected it to be, you could say the weekend was pleasant
i tried to be incognito and discreet but that plan backfired it seemed that there was a big red arrow pointing at me that the people i was trying avoid found me. surprisingly they were all pleasant, big boss even gave me a big hug it was so surreal. she kind of offered my old job back but ofcourse i politely declined, i will always be grateful for the opportunity to work for them but if i want to grow as a teacher i had to leave my comfort zone and start anew. right now i am really struggling and sometimes i feel like such a failure but talking to the other teachers made me feel better and gave me the encouragement that i needed to try a little harder, and maybe pray a little harder


--
i am currently in love with this song
such a nice little discovery
it sums up what i am feeling right now


noah and the whale, blue skies

No comments: