Sunday, January 30, 2011

be still my heart

vanana yogurt + blueberries = nicole a very happy camper

----
once again i'm in love
i don't know if my heart could take it
be still my heart
first the tangerines and now the succulent blueberries
oh i know i will dream about you tonight

---

i am thankful for my busy schedule this week
because you know what they say, an idle mind breeds very dangerous thoughts

---

"And so the shattering shards of glass fell,
And glistened this way and that,
But she would say I won't find my way through the plaster;
I'm an empty hourglass in the sand,

But she loves me,
More than anyone who wouldn't speak like that.
She keeps mace spray,
For you can't rely on the common man"
-mace spray, the jezabels

2 comments:

hagsiepooh said...

kasadya, why vanana ya name?
pod ta lantaw stp concert. 1 list in my bucket list to be checked off!
wish upod ta. *hugs*

Nicole said...

vanilla + Banana = vanana LOL
sheks when ang concert?!!! tani ara ako daaaaaaaaaaaaa