Tuesday, January 18, 2011

just perm-tastic


in my life, i believe i have very few regrets.
i always lived by my personal mantra: no regrets
however these past couple of weeks i realized that recently, more precisely 6 months ago i made a very rash decision that resulted to this journey of self discovery. after months and months of making excuses i finally admitted to myself that i regret having my hair PERMED! i truly and utterly regret it. i miss my old, wavy, unruly yet manageable hair. i miss it so much that i look at pictures taken before perming (or B.P.) and just ache. my heart aches for straight hair. i tried cutting it but then the blasted curls just cling, like pond scum. i might take drastic measures and just cut my hair really, really short but i am still gathering the courage. anyway i just wanted to get it out of my chest. i HATE walking around like an english sheepdog with matted hair. so while i'm still thinking of a solution on how to solve this problem i guess i would just have to get used to seeing one giant hairball looking back at me every morning.

----


in between blinks
the mckinley neighborhood
2011

"Running from the street lights
Shinning on the grave
Once you've had the good stuff
Never gonna fill you up
I wanna be the one who
Gives em all the world
And gives em all a feel of it
Just a little taste of it"

-kings of leon, the end


2 comments:

hagsiepooh said...

nik i can empathize pero wala ko dare na pa perm lol parelax na lang. magpuli ka di a.

Nicole said...

oh hagsie, if only you knew how much ako nag hinulsol!! ambot lang ko ma kaya ko pa asta july!!!!!!!!!!!!