Tuesday, January 25, 2011

falling off the wagon

i have been unfaithful and for that i am sorry
vanana yogurt you still make my heart go boom boom boom
---

my children make me want to drink- A LOT
i think i jinxed it because last week i told my supervisor how happy i am that the class has finally settled, how hopeful i am and how i am so proud of them
me and my big mouth
today was one of those days that you just want to lock yourself in the bathroom and scream
before i go to bed i will think of unicorns,puppies and rainbows so that tomorrow i would have fluff to compensate for all the chaos.
again Lord please give me strength.

----

on a very weird note, this morning while at work i felt very sick so i ran to the bathroom and threw up
i think that was a sign that today was going to be a challenge
very strange, indeed
my friend joked that i might be pregnant
yeah right and i am maria montessori.
sweet dreams...

----
once again, i heard a song that made me miss the chikiting patrol
let's go back to 1998
back in the day when we would pile up in hannah's car and drive around the city
no bills to pay, no meetings, no retirement funds
no worries.


1 comment:

hagsiepooh said...

amo na akon ringtone sa mga family and friends para happy kung sabton...
*sigh* a lot of things are still going to happen- grown up things.