Wednesday, March 16, 2011

feeling blue

green, green, green
getting ready for st. patrick's day tomorrow
we're having jell-o and green milk
march 2011

---

marwa: there are only 2 things that scare me
god and roller coasters

---

this afternoon i found myself reading old emails from my closest friends (a.k.a. the chikiting patrol)
i miss them
i had the urge to call each one of them just to say hi
i feel a little bit wistful
i think birthdays does that to me :)
i am in one of those moods that i just want to lie down on the floor
and stare at the ceiling while tori amos is on repeat
this week has been a little tough, it has been rough for me and the children
we are so ready for spring to come
rain, rain please go away, i know the plants need you but we are getting tired of you
sun please make an appearance soon...

---

let's think happy thoughts shall we?
tomorrow i promise i will write about happier things
but for now just let me wallow in melancholy
goodnight...

---

No comments: