Tuesday, June 28, 2011

stop and go


spent a rainy tuesday afternoon painting our backdrop for our little ceremony tomorrow
i picked a good day to wear a white cardigan because after work it wasn't white anymore
left work at past 5
the rain made my commute longer
i spent a lot of time stepping on the brakes and shifting to first gear
makes me wish i drove an automatic
my legs got so tired by the time i got home at 6 i just wanted to take a shower and lie down
what a long day!

---
today rex runs up to me and gives a drawing
i asked him why he kept giving me his drawings
he answered: because you always give me hugs
i love, love, love that boy!

---
i only have $1.96 remaining in my itunes gift card
i was saving it for something really special
i couldn't believe i forgot about this song
this is probably one of my favorite songs ever!

:)
---
the number one thing on my to do list for this week is LAUNDRY!


4 comments:

hagsiepooh said...

eee you'll be here soon!
im falling in love with rex lol
daw indi ko kapractice dlagan kay pirme gaulan.

Nicole said...

sheks we have to do it han bisan ga ulan!! i wish you could meet rex :)

gene said...

Hi, nicole. :) just dropping by to say hi. Musta na gali?

Nicole said...

hi gene! okay lang :) ikaw kamusta na? i am happy to hear from you