Wednesday, June 15, 2011

today...

sacramento
june 2011

---

yesterday after work i missed my exit
i was spacing out thinking too much about a father's day craft for my class
you would think by now i would have thought of something
but my mind is still blank


---
another typical day in my class:
today a child was cutting some pears for snack when her hand slipped
she cut her finger pretty bad and had to go to the doctor to get some stitches
the children were just fascinated with the blood and came rushing towards the sink pushing and shoving each other
it got so bad that we had to shoo them away
one child even wanted to keep the blood stained paper towel
very disturbing

---

it's weird but i have been craving root beer
i don't like root beer but yesterday (and today!) i couldn't stop thinking about it
what is going on?

---
this has been playing in my head the whole day today

yeah yeah yeahs, zero

No comments: